Tuesday 31 December 2013

Hello!

For some reason, and I don't know why, I decided to publish a proper review as my first post. Now, I've realised that it was a bit silly because I should have done a sort of introduction post just to you know, break the ice if you like. So, I've decided that this will be my introductory/welcome post and I'll just tell you a little bit about myself so I'm not a complete stranger.

Hello! My name is Roisin and I'm 15 years old. I live in Britain and want to be a musician when I've fished all my studies. I decided to start a blog because I thought it would be something quite fun to do and I've always liked the idea of my own little internet space where I can put my thoughts.

I've always been a bit of a bookworm a massive bookworm. I used to read all the time but I don't have much time any more, but I do like to pick up a book as often as I can. My favourite books have always been the Harry Potter books because they are just so fantastic and I feel like I can get away from all my troubles when I'm reading them.

Music has always been a part of my life too. Listening to it and playing it as well. I started to play the piano at age 9 after trying violin and guitar without much success. But once I had started piano, I loved it and I'm not too shabby now after 6 years of practise.

So that's me, in a nutshell. I could say more but I don't want to go on too long and make this post any more uninteresting! I hope you guys start to read my blog, I'll be getting more posts up soon but I've only just started blogging and hence the lack of posts.

Thank you for reading and welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment