Wednesday 8 October 2014

"One Man, Two Guv'nors"

Good morning everyone! Unless you're in England with the miserable weather, like me, then you'll probably want to stay at home and snuggle up in your nice warm bed. Ha, wishful thinking!


Yesterday was a day full of nerves and tension for me. I had my last trial term exam for BTEC Drama and I was absolutely terrified.  I had to perform a monologue from either a play or film script that was at least 14 lines long, which is pretty lengthy when you're up there alone with the fear that your peers and tutor are seriously judging you.


Although my nerves were on edge, I think everything went okay,so hopefully when I get my grade back it won't be too bad! With my exam out of the way, I'm feeling a lot more refreshed and can actually look forward to the drama trip our group is going on. We're venturing out to the Curve Theatre in Leicester to see One Man, Two Guv'nors with a cheeky little stop at Nandos for lunch (best part about the trip!). The play is a comedy written by Little Britain star and co-writer, Matt Lucas,so I've got high hopes for it and I'm 99.9% certain that I will giggle the whole way through!


So looking forward to today and hope that everyone else has a good day too!


Roisin :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment