Friday 10 October 2014

Update: Blog content!

This is just going to be a quick post to tell you what I've decided to add on to blog which will be a monthly thing. I'm going to start posting book reviews of books I've read and read new books to recommend to all you book worms out there, as I love reading so I thought it would be a good idea to share all the little literature treasures I've found and spread the book love!


I also had another idea: to make a youtube account. This would be for putting up singing and piano videos, but I'm not really sure whether I want to go ahead with this idea yet as I'm terrible just talking/performing to a camera. So that might be something that maybe comes up in the future.


That's all from me for now. Write you soon,
Roisin :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment